Friday, June 1, 2012

The long and winding week.(GSoC week - 2)

Welcome back Ladies and Gentlegeeks that have been reading up on my blog, and hello to any new readers.

If this week could have a theme it would be this:

"Cramming".

Everything about this week has been about cramming, aside from my Google summer of code work (You should never try and cram coding, bad results will ensue). I have been cramming in my calculus class, only one week left until I am free from that nightmare!!! If you haven't noticed, math is not my strong point....I can do it without struggle I just don't like it. I prefer coding and anything computer related over anything that has to do with in depth math.

So far I have been working on my parsing script for project: seorigin. Learning python on the go is tricky at first but I found that I really enjoy coding in python. :) I have not yet completed the parsing script, but I've gotten enough code in to read in the file I am looking to parse, checking for a certain pattern, and then parsing out random spam. I think it shouldn't be TOO much longer till I have it parsing like a killing machine! It'll eat macro expansions and crap properly parsed output (I hope someone gets this reference)!

This week has drained me quite a bit.

 So I'll keep this week's post short...

Until next week, stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment